Every once in a while, you need a break from the fast pace of traveling. What better way to enjoy some respite than with an enjoyable game of golf at Ross Rogers Golf Course?
You can visit it in Amarillo, 420 miles (676 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin.
If your time is in short supply, reserve a room at the Deluxe Inn. It's situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Ross Rogers Golf Course.
The area's budget solutions provide guests with great service while keeping prices as affordable as possible. The Candlewood Suites Amarillo-Western Crossing and the La Quinta Inn Amarillo East Airport Area are among the known places.
Other Things to Do Near Ross Rogers Golf Course
Once you've finished with Ross Rogers Golf Course, be sure not to neglect the area's other attractions:
- With a variety of species, Amarillo Zoo is invariably a fun and educational place to go to and learn unique stories about each animal.
- Experience the terrific indoor games and activities at Wonderland Amusement Park.
- A day bursting with fun, featuring a variety of games and rides, awaits you at the wildly popular local theme park, Wonderland Park.
- If you're hoping to find an event area that has decent facilities, you should check out Amarillo Civic Center. You'll be pleased to know that there are a range of accommodation options nearby.
- Dive into the local cultural scene when you get a seat at one of the many plays currently on at Globe-News Center.