Book a Hotel Near Wonderland Amusement Park, Amarillo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wonderland Amusement Park
Wonderland Amusement Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Kids of all ages will be entertained for hours when you take them to Wonderland Amusement Park.
To reach it, you'll have to travel about 420 miles (676 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin, until you reach Amarillo.
The Deluxe Inn is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) from Wonderland Amusement Park, making it a superb place for you to get some rest and relaxation during your time here.
The surrounding area's economical solutions provide guests with a great standard of service while keeping rates reasonable. Why not select from one of the Candlewood Suites Amarillo-Western Crossing and the La Quinta Inn Amarillo East Airport Area?
Other Things to Do Near Wonderland Amusement ParkAfter you're done at Wonderland Amusement Park, there are a whole host of other activities that'll keep you on the move:
- Looking to get your pulse pounding? Wonderland Park is the place for you.
- With a diversity of incredible species, Amarillo Zoo can be a fun and educational place to visit and learn about the importance of taking care of animals.
- Head to the fairways at Ross Rogers Golf Course, a lovely place to unwind and play a few games.
- Get yourself ready for a night full of talent by visiting Globe-News Center.
- You're likely to hear the locals mention Amarillo Civic Center, a very significant venue for conferences.