Get exercising while enjoying nature at Canyon Springs Golf Club. It's a sensational course for any golfer, from pros to first-timers.
It is just one of several things that makes the city of San Antonio popular all year round.
Hotel options are somewhat sparse around Canyon Springs Golf Club, but you'll find 19 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can take a peek at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and Staybridge Suites Stone Oak.
The surrounding area's inexpensive solutions offer visitors friendly, quality service while keeping rates affordable. You can make inquiries at the Candlewood Suites San Antonio N - Stone Oak Area and the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Airport North.
Other Things to Do Near Canyon Springs Golf Club
After you're finished with Canyon Springs Golf Club, you aren't going to run out of ideas with everything else that's going on in the rest of the area:
- Keen ice skaters and first-timers alike will enjoy an outing to Ice & Golf Center at Northwoods.
- If you love sports and would like to play, book a tee time at Silver Horn Golf Club of Texas.
- There's no better spot to take a break than Eisenhower Park. Read a good book, throw around a ball or simply lie in the shade of a tree in this leafy green sanctuary.
- Silverhorn Golf Club of Texas is an excellent place to play a game or two and socialize.
- All family members, young and old, will definitely have a whole heap of fun as they make their way through the putt-putt course at Embassy Miniature Golf.