Grab your walking shoes and enjoy the views around you at McWay Falls, a great place to spend some time outdoors with your fellow travelers.
Big Sur, where it is situated, is 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Are you hoping to stay a short distance away? With only 1 hotel in the area, you're advised to reserve your room before it's too late. After a delicious breakfast at the Ventana Inn and Spa - Adults Only, it shouldn't take long to get to McWay Falls, only 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near McWay Falls
You can check out a variety of other attractions after seeing McWay Falls:
- Try to find some wildlife, take some photos and walk along the trails at Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park.
- The poignant sea air and calming waves make Partington Cove a sensational addition to any journey.
- Go and pick up one or two maps and brochures from Big Sur Station to discover even more about the area.
- Experience a lovely day out in the sunshine and stretch your legs at Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park, one of the area's finest parks.
- Schedule a trip to New Camaldoli Hermitage, and have a look at the place where many have come in search of spiritual fulfillment.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in McWay Falls? Check out our McWay Falls travel guide!