Step back into the past at Menokin Foundation, a symbol of what once was.
It is located in Warsaw, 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Richmond.
You won't need to wander far to find a hotel. There are 2 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Menokin Foundation. See which one you prefer out of the Quality Inn and Washington & Lee Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Menokin Foundation
If you have extra time, be sure to check out what else is happening in the region:
- Eager to escape the hustle and bustle of modern life? Enjoy a serene stroll in Warsaw Town Park, an idyllic urban sanctuary.
- Learn what on-campus lifestyle is like in another town when you visit Rappahannock Community College. Make sure you plan to come when the college is open to the public.
- You've got to go and see the fascinating animals found at Rappahannock National Wildlife Refuge.
- What is better than a cultural trip intertwined with wine? Go to General's Ridge Vineyard and Winery and you will quickly find out.
- Time at Hague Winery is a journey for your tastebuds.