Book a hotel near Boo Williams Sportplex, Newport News
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Boo Williams Sportplex
Boo Williams Sportplex Hotel & Travel Guide
On the lookout for a hotel that's not far from Boo Williams Sportplex?
This site is located in Newport News, which is approximately 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond.
Hotel choice can mean the difference between a good getaway and an incredible one. There are 17 accommodation options to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Boo Williams Sportplex, so it shouldn't be difficult to find one that ticks all your boxes. The Embassy Suites Hampton Roads- Hotel, Spa & Convention Center, the Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central and the Courtyard by Marriott Hampton are three that are well-liked, and they are just 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
A pleasant sleep is even that much sweeter when it doesn't break the bank. Luckily, the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Need a shot of caffeine to make it through your to-do list? The Corner Store (Deerfield Boulevard, Hampton) is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and it's among the finest coffee shops to satisfy those cravings. A nice local restaurant, B-52 Smokehouse BBQ and Lounge (2710 North Armistead Avenue, Hampton) serves up some hearty fare that's guaranteed to please even the most ravenous of travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Boo Williams SportplexWhen you're finished with Boo Williams Sportplex, why not swing by some other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- March on over to Langley AFB, where you might get the opportunity to tour the facility.
- Make the Milky Way part of your travels with an educational few hours at Air Power Park.
- If you want an event area that has high-standard services, you should check out Hampton Roads Convention Center. You'll be pleased to know that there are cafes and restaurants in the vicinity.
- A tranquil and protected place, Sandy Bottom Nature Park is a nice place that's not just for the birds.
- Hampton City Hall is an important government building that is seen and admired by tourists and locals alike.