Book a hotel near Sandy Bottom Nature Park, Newport News
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sandy Bottom Nature Park
Sandy Bottom Nature Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Human beings weren't meant to spend all their time surrounded by concrete. An adventure to places like Sandy Bottom Nature Park isn't just excellent fun, it's a necessity.
It's situated in Newport News. If you aren't familiar with the name, it's 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Richmond.
Unfortunately, accommodations near Sandy Bottom Nature Park are in short supply. The Candlewood Suites Hampton, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is the closest you'll be able to find.
If you're simply looking for a nice bed to lay your head on, try one of the handful of low-cost hotels that are a few minutes drive away. Why not select from one of the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Newport News Yorktown and the Quality Inn?
If you're wandering around Sandy Bottom Nature Park and your stomach starts rumbling, pop in to Gus's New York Pizza (35 Towne Centre Way, Hampton). It's a mere 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. Wind up your outing at Ruby Tuesday (60 Towne Centre Way, Hampton), which offers customers cold beers and a warm welcome.
Other Things to Do Near Sandy Bottom Nature ParkOnce you are done with Sandy Bottom Nature Park, don't forget about the area's other sights:
- Gain knowledge of the complex wonders of the natural world at Virginia Living Museum.
- Are you interested in medical science? If you are, you should head over to Riverside Medical Center and seeing if you can go on a tour.
- Military enthusiasts will like taking a look at Langley AFB.
- Get a better understanding of the region's nautical heritage with a visit to Mariners' Museum and Park.
- Attend the event or performance of your choice and appreciate a few of the exhibits put on by Ferguson Center for the Arts.