Book a Hotel Near Huntington Park, Newport News
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Huntington Park
Huntington Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a visit to Huntington Park?
Newport News, about 65 miles (105 kilometers) away from the state capital, Richmond, is where you'll find it.
The Super 8 Newport News Jefferson is only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from Huntington Park, making it a great place for you to get some rest and relaxation while you're here.
If you would prefer to put aside a bit of your hard-earned money for the important things in life, you can spend a few nights at one of the economical solutions within easy driving distance. The Quality Inn and the Candlewood Suites Hampton are some of the more popular places.
With all the excitement of sightseeing, it can be surprisingly easy to neglect eating. A short walk away, Dunkin' Donuts is the ideal place to top up your batteries. Another renowned local establishment is Crab Shack, featuring an impressive variety of meals and a convenient location. Why not finish a lovely day on a celebratory note? Get down to Mambo Bar & Grill, just around the corner, and order a round.
Other Things to Do Near Huntington ParkAfter you've been to Huntington Park, prepare yourself for the other attractions available in the wider region:
- Spend a few hours at Skiffes Creek Redoubt and you'll get a sense of the site's significance.
- Take a few moments to remember brave military members who fought for their country, as you explore Virginia War Museum.
- Take a few moments to honor the sacrifices of military members who fought for their beliefs, when you visit USS Monitor Center.
- Newport News City Hall is an impressive government building that is seen and admired by tourists and locals alike.
- Mariners' Museum and Park offers the opportunity to dive right into the region's longstanding marine history.
If you're looking for a convenient way to reach Huntington Park, jump on the train and get off at Newport News Station, the station that is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) from your destination.