Book a hotel near Occoneechee State Park, South Hill
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Occoneechee State Park
Occoneechee State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Nature lovers will enjoy Occoneechee State Park, one of the region's leading natural attractions.
To see it, go 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Richmond, to South Hill.
There is only 1 hotel around here, so you should be prepared to secure your accommodation as soon as you can. From Occoneechee State Park to the Magnuson Hotel on the Lake is just 3 miles (5 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Occoneechee State ParkYou can stop by a wide range of other attractions after your trip to Occoneechee State Park:
- Kinderton Country Club is an excellent place to play a few rounds and introduce yourself to some of the local players.
- A trip to Clarksville Regional Museum is a fantastic way to learn about regional history away from the crowded tourist sites.
- Take a few hours alone for reflection while you admire Mecklenburg County Veterans Memorial.
- You'll love a tour of Parker Sydnor Cabin, an area historic house.
- Imagine that you've been transported back to a time before iPhones as you go on a tour of Prestwould Plantation, a local historic house.