Book a hotel near Clarksville Regional Museum, South Hill
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Clarksville Regional Museum
Clarksville Regional Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Aspects of culture are a window into the spirit of a place. Acquire fresh perspectives at Clarksville Regional Museum.
You'll find it in Clarksville, 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Richmond.
Since it's just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, many people visiting Clarksville Regional Museum choose to stay at the Magnuson Hotel on the Lake.
Enjoy a sincere welcome, great local hospitality and a sumptuous meal at Cooper's Landing Inn & Traveler's Tavern (801 Virginia Avenue, Clarksville). See what's happening at VFW (Virginia Avenue, Clarksville), a well-known place for enjoying a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Clarksville Regional MuseumSurely you weren't intending to call it a day after Clarksville Regional Museum? Set aside some time to experience what else there is to do:
- Take yourself away from the hustle and bustle and quietly reflect on the past with a visit to Mecklenburg County Veterans Memorial.
- Golf is a great way to unwind while getting some exercise. So if you'd like to give it a shot, visit Kinderton Country Club.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Prestwould Plantation, a significant historic residence.
- Both tourists and locals enjoy informational tours of Parker Sydnor Cabin, an unforgettable historic residence.
- Occoneechee State Park is an appealing escape for visitors hoping to spend some time surrounded by nature.