Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Hampton, VA from $51
Top Hampton Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Hampton, a family-friendly city known for its festivals and concert halls, as well as attractions like Hampton Coliseum and Hampton Roads Convention Center. Choose from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Hampton and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Hampton with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Sandy Bottom Nature Park.
- Other things to see include Buckroe Beach and Park, Langley Air Force Base, and Hampton University.
- Need a pet store? Try Purrinlot Persians Cat Supplies, Petco, or Pet World.
- For vet care, Armistead Avenue Veterinary Hospital, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Langley Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Hampton
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Convention Center
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Red Roof Inn Hampton Coliseum & Convention Center
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its quiet location and comfy beds.
- Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Hampton
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Hampton.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 63°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 59°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.