Want to put your luck to the test? Dig out your luckiest socks or hat and drop by Miccosukee Casino for a thrilling night out.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many world travelers choose to visit the terrific city of Miami every year.
Make the most of the facilities at the Miccosukee Resort and Gaming before you head out to visit Miccosukee Casino. Since it's just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
For lunch or dinner, Cafe Hammock (500 Southwest 177th Avenue, Miami is a wonderful establishment to quell a fierce appetite. You might not want to go to bed just yet. Discover some local favorites and order a drink at Gator Bar (500 Southwest 177th Avenue, Miami).
Other Things to Do Near Miccosukee Casino
Once you are done with Miccosukee Casino, don't neglect the area's other sights:
- Get involved with some of the activities available at Miccosukee Indian Village and Airboat Rides. This vibrant tourist village is not only a fun-filled day out, but you'll also gain deeper cultural insight.
- Claim a seat at the table at Casino at Miccosukee Resort & Gaming if you love crowds and the buzz when the dice are rolled.
- Miccosukee Golf and Country Club is a highly regarded club where local members come to socialize with friends.
- Get better acquainted with the character of this area by enjoying a visit to National Hurricane Center. Be sure to look into visiting times before venturing to this local landmark.
- Kendall Regional Medical Center is a fantastic place to learn more about the medical sciences. Look online and see if you can arrange a tour.