Book a hotel near Bayside Marketplace, Downtown Miami
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bayside Marketplace
Bayside Marketplace Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking around for a hotel room nearby to Bayside Marketplace?
It's in Fort Lauderdale, a lively city which offers a good variety of must-see sights.
Occasionally, simplicity makes things easier, but when you're searching for a place to sleep you want an array of possibilities. You'll be happy to know that there are about 47 hotels and other accommodations nearby. The Hotel Beaux Arts, Autograph Collection and the Four Seasons Residences are popular places that are only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. You might also consider the Mandarin Oriental, Miami, located 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you're looking for a place to lay your head that won't break the budget, a handful of low-priced hotels are available a short stroll away. The River Park Hotel & Suites and the Leamington Hotel-Downtown/Port Of Miami are 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you are a person who loves fine wines and is fond of sleeping on crisp cotton sheets, you'll appreciate the fine pleasures available at some of the upmarket hotels close by. A couple of choices are the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the JW Marriott Miami, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There's nothing as good as exploring somewhere new to build up an appetite. After seeing Bayside Marketplace, you can fill up just a short walk away, at Island Queen Cafe. However, if your belly's beginning to growl, you can silence it by visiting Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, also close by. Don't forget you are on vacation. You're entitled to have a drink or two before bed, and Marina's Bar & Grill is another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Bayside MarketplaceAfter you're done at Bayside Marketplace, there are an assortment of other things to keep you on the move:
- Water sports fans should spend some time at Bayside Flyboard, where there's a range of activities that will get you in the water.
- Gain a more expansive understanding of the culture and spirit of the area by walking around First United Methodist Church of Miami, a local church.
- A towering local structure, Freedom Tower is historically important for the region and is a memorable sight.
- Book a guided tour through Miami-Dade Community College and look on as the excited scholars and dedicated lecturers scurry around this lively establishment.
- You can stop by Gesu Catholic Church. Although this local house of prayer is frequently visited by tourists, you need to find out the tour times if you want to spend time inside this spiritual place.
Getting to Bayside Marketplace on the train is easy. The nearest stop, Government Center, is located just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away. Historic Overtown/Lyric Theatre Station is another possible station, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.