Book a hotel near Florida International University, Miami
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Florida International University
Florida International University Hotel & Travel Guide
Florida International University is certainly a destination worth visiting.
It is just one of several things that makes the city of Miami so renowned.
Unfortunately, accommodations in the vicinity of Florida International University are in short supply. The Comfort Suites Miami - Kendall, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is the closest option.
Put your feet up at one of the reasonably priced hotels not too far away. Why not choose one of the Towneplace Suites by Marriott Miami Airport W and the Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral?
Just a short distance away, Cafe Bustelo is a wonderful place to sit down and enjoy a coffee and a quick bite. If you're planning to eat out for dinner, stay in the vicinity and book a table at Almazar. Recall the highlights of a leisurely day and kick back with a drink at Chili's Grill & Bar, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Florida International UniversityAfter you're finally finished with Florida International University, you won't run out of things to do with all of the additional possibilities in the greater region:
- At Martin Z. Margulies Sculpture Park, you can find a range of sculptural artworks resting among foliage in a calm garden environment.
- Responsible for the display and preservation of valuable artworks, Frost Art Museum is the ideal place for the art aficionado.
- One attraction that you probably haven't yet considered is National Hurricane Center, a significant government building.
- Fountainebleau Golf Course is a great place to play a game or two and socialize.
- Are you interested in medical science? If the answer is yes, it is worthwhile checking out Kendall Regional Medical Center and go on a tour.