FAQs about Branson Flights
Which airlines fly to Branson?
All set to make some wonderful new memories in Branson? Japan Transocean Air is one of the top airline companies that fly to this destination. What airport is best to fly into Branson?
You don't have to worry about ending up at the wrong airport in Branson, as there's just one servicing the city. Branson, MO Airport (BKG) is around 8 miles (13 kilometers) from the hustle and bustle downtown. Places to visit in Branson
So many places to see and so little time. If you want to experience the best this city has to offer, add the Hollywood Wax Museum and the Titanic Museum to your travel schedule. If you have an extra day, try to stop by the Veterans Memorial Museum and the World's Largest Toy Museum as well.
Spice up your evenings and experience the local theater scene. Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction offers a range of productions which you can attend. Need some more options? Revisit your college days with a scheduled visit to College of the Ozarks. But there's more. If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, think beyond the common mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and get the perfect souvenir at Branson Landing. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Branson
Make your trip to Branson a little easier by following these useful security tips:
- Have your boarding pass and travel ID somewhere handy. They'll be the first things you'll be told to produce by airport security staff.
- Belts, wallets and power banks are to be put in a tub for X-raying. If you enter the body scanner with these items, you'll be turned back and instructed to remove them.
- Digital cameras, laptops and other electronic devices must be placed in separate bins to be X-rayed.
- Flying with a favorite cologne or perfume? As long as it's no greater than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and it's stored in a clear zip-lock bag, you can keep it in your carry-on luggage.
- Airport security staff may instruct you to remove your shoes in preparation for entering the body scanner. Wear a pair that slip off easily. There's nothing more irritating than having to do up your laces again and again.
- The list of prohibited items is forever updating. Read over your carrier's website to learn about what is not allowed on board their aircraft.