Book a Hotel Near Mirror Lake, Yosemite National Park
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mirror Lake
Mirror Lake Hotel & Travel Guide
Allow the natural world to work its wonders as you wander around at Mirror Lake.
It's located in Yosemite Village. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it is 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital of Sacramento.
Give yourself some time when looking for hotel options nearby. There aren't any in the immediate vicinity, but you can find plenty a little farther away. Located just 30 miles (48 kilometers) away is June Lake. There you can choose from 8 places to stay. Visitors enjoy the Boulder Lodge, Heidelberg Inn and June Lake Villager.
Other Things to Do Near Mirror LakeAfter your time is done at Mirror Lake, there are a number of other things to experience in the region:
- Step into the great outdoors and take some time to appreciate the beautiful views from an extraordinary perspective at Half Dome.
- Put on your best walking boots and head out on Panorama Trail. This lovely trail is an amazing way to see the charming natural beauty of the area.
- Nature enthusiasts would do well to pack their hiking shoes or boots for a romp along Mist Trail.
- Check out Nature Center at Happy Isles if you'd like to learn more about the local environment.
- The water coursing over Vernal Falls is a glittering sight to see.