Pet owners shouldn't miss Mobile, a city known for its shopping, and sights like USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park and Gulf Coast Exploreum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 35 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Mobile and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Mobile with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Mobile Botanical Gardens, Bellingrath Gardens and Home, and Herndon Park.
- Other things to see include History Museum of Mobile, National African American Archives and Museum, and Oakleigh Historic Complex.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, B & B Pet Stop, Inc., or Pet Supplies Plus.
- For vet care, Bit & Spur Animal Hospital, PetSmart, and Lake Forest Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Mobile
- La Quinta Inn Mobile
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Mobile - Tillmans Corner
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Saraland/North Mobile
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Mobile
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Mobile.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 63°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.