Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Huntsville, AL from $62
Top Huntsville Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Huntsville, a city known for its horseback riding, and sights like Von Braun Center and US Space and Rocket Center. Choose from Travelocity's 40 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Huntsville and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Huntsville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Big Spring Park, Monte Sano State Park, and Harmony Park Safari.
- Other things to see include Bridge Street Town Centre, Huntsville Museum of Art, and Huntsville-Madison County Public Library.
- Need a pet store? Try Kasseburg Canine Training Center, LLC, Shaggy 2 Chic Pet Boutique, or Pettie Aquatic Garden Supply.
- For vet care, Paradise Animal Hospital, Mann B Todd DVM, and Johns Michael K DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Huntsville
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Huntsville - Madison
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Huntsville Hotel & Spa
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Decatur
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Huntsville
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Huntsville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.