Human beings aren't meant to spend all their time living in cities. An adventure to places like Moss Glen Falls isn't just terrific fun, it's essential to our lives.
It is located in Central Vermont- Killington.
Expect a bit of drive to reach your hotel, as there is nowhere to stay in the immediate vicinity. There are 5 places to stay that are 12 miles (19 kilometers) away in Central Vermont. The Woodstock Inn & Resort, Braeside Lodging and The Shire Woodstock should be on your list.
Other Things to Do Near Moss Glen Falls
After you're finished exploring Moss Glen Falls, get ready to experience what the wider region has available:
- Understand what it is that makes the nature and wildlife at Granville Gulf State Reservation so important.
- Take a break to see some of Mother Nature's bird species at Granville Gulf Reservation.
- Shoppers in the know may want to make a beeline for Blueberry Lake Cross Country and Snowshoeing Center, a prominent store which some travelers visit the region for.
- Grab your walking boots and head out to Texas Falls Recreation Area. This lovely trail is the perfect way to experience the natural charm of this area.
- Feel the cold air blow through your hair as you glide down the slopes of Ole's Cross Country Center.