Book a hotel near Sugarbush Ski Resort, Warren
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sugarbush Ski Resort
Sugarbush Ski Resort Hotel & Travel Guide
Whether you plan to go skiing or snowboarding or just make angels in the snow, Sugarbush Ski Resort is the perfect place for entertainment and adventure.
To get to it, make your way to Warren, roughly 16 miles (26 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Montpelier.
If you would like to be a short distance from Sugarbush Ski Resort, select a room at one of 7 accommodation options that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many visitors enjoy the Clay Brook At Sugarbush, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, the Sugarbush Condos, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Sugar Lodge At Sugarbush, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you'd prefer not to sneak into your piggy bank, look into the excellent deals 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away at the Sugarbush Inn.
One of the fun things about travel is being able to eat lots of tasty food. Make your reservation at Rumble's Kitchen (62 Gate House Lane, Waitsfield). There's no need to go home too early in the night. Find more local treasures and order a drink at Castlerock Pub (66 Gate House Lane, Warren).
Other Things to Do Near Sugarbush Ski ResortAfter you're done at Sugarbush Ski Resort, there are an assortment of other attractions that'll keep you on the move:
- If you're mad about golf and would like to play, book a tee time at Sugarbush Resort Golf Club.
- Relish in that adrenaline rush as you glide down the powdery white snow at Ole's Cross Country Center.
- Pretty much every visitor will hear about Blueberry Lake Cross Country and Snowshoeing Center at one point or another. That's how popular a store it is.
- Stop off at The Big Picture Theater & Cafe to relax and simply be entertained by a quality movie.
- Feel the powdery snow as you ski down the slopes of Mad River Glen Cooperative.