Book a hotel near Cochran's Ski Area, Burlington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cochran's Ski Area
Cochran's Ski Area Hotel & Travel Guide
Get up early, admire the surrounding view and be sure to have a large serving at breakfast. You'll need all the sustenance you can get if you want to make the most of Cochran's Ski Area.
If you decide to check it out, your great adventure will bring you to Burlington, 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Montpelier.
Though there's only 1 hotel in the area, how many beds does one really need? The Williston Village Inn is 5 miles (8 kilometers) from Cochran's Ski Area.
When it's time for dinner, pay a visit to Le Crepes (1110 East Main Street, Richmond) for a satisfying bite to eat. It's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from Cochran's Ski Area.
Other Things to Do Near Cochran's Ski AreaWhen you're finally finished at Cochran's Ski Area, you're not likely to be at a loss for things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the region:
- As you enjoy the area, you might want to stop and admire Round Church, a local church. If you hope to view this church from the inside, be sure to make inquiries for visiting times before your trip.
- If you can't fit in the more famous museums, grow your knowledge at Birds of Vermont Museum.
- Catamount Outdoor Family Center is highly valued by both locals and tourists. Enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic lunch!
- Bring the whole family and have a great day in the snow at Bolton Valley Ski Area.
- Learning about the history of an area at Old Mill Museum and Park will certainly make you feel more invested in the land and its people during your getaway.