Book a hotel near Mount Hood Meadows, Oregon
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mount Hood Meadows
Mount Hood Meadows Hotel & Travel Guide
Whether you prefer fresh powder or icy runs, Mount Hood Meadows boasts all the necessary facilities to enjoy a great day on the slopes.
Government Camp, about 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Salem, is where you'll find it.
If you'd like to stay close by, you should reserve your room without delay. There's just 1 hotel in the area. The Timberline Lodge is 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Mount Hood Meadows.
If you want a memorable dining experience, visit Alpenstube Restaurant (14040 Oregon 35, Mount Hood). Just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, it's the perfect destination to grab a meal with your travel buddies.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Hood MeadowsWhether you'd like to diverge from the main tourist route or explore the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your outing to Mount Hood Meadows:
- Relax and enjoy your stay at Blue, a notable local resort.
- The family will be entertained while chugging along the tracks on Hood River Express.
- Take a trip to Mount Hood National Forest to enjoy a meandering walk, some birdwatching or a picnic with your family.
- Hit the slopes at Snow Bunny Sliding Area Sno Park to get your adrenaline pumping.
- Feel the soft snow as you glide down the slopes of Summit Ski Area.