Intrepid wintersports lovers will love the excitement at Snow Bunny Sliding Area Sno Park.
It is in Government Camp. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it is 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Salem.
Make your journey to Snow Bunny Sliding Area Sno Park as relaxed as possible by staying nearby. You'll discover that there are 2 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Take a look at the Best Western Mt. Hood Inn and Timberline Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Snow Bunny Sliding Area Sno Park
On top of Snow Bunny Sliding Area Sno Park, here are some other things in the wider region that you are going to want to do:
- Visit Mount Hood National Forest to enjoy a walk, a bit of birdwatching or a picnic with your family.
- Indulge in that rush as you snowboard through the freshly fallen snow at Summit Ski Area.
- If you can't visit one of the more famous museums, grow your knowledge at Mt Hood Cultural Center and Museum.
- Feel the powdery white snow as you slide down the slopes of Lower Bowl.
- Indulge in the feeling of the soft snow as you slide down the mountains at Mt. Hood Ski Bowl.