Some like to wake early and get to the fresh snow first. Others indulge at the lodge a bit too much the night before. Whatever you're into, you'll love tearing down the runs at Mt. Abram.
You'll be able to experience it in Greenwood, approximately 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Concord.
If you love convenience and comfort, you will be pleased to discover that there are 2 quality accommodation options which are within a short drive of Mt. Abram. See which appeals to you the most out of The Victoria Inn B&B and The Bethel Inn Resort.
Other Things to Do Near Mt. Abram
After visiting Mt. Abram, prepare for the other attractions that the region has to offer:
- Enjoy a guided tour of Bethel Historical Society, and get a closer look at the past.
- Witness the bustling atmosphere of Bethel Chamber of Commerce, and see how business is done here.
- A trek along the popular Bethel Pathway always rewards lovers of nature with beautiful scenes and a relaxing break from the noise and stress of daily city life.
- Enjoy a getaway at Big Adventure Center, a lovely campsite that has basic but sufficient facilities.
- If you'd like to get a bit of exercise outside, consider Androscoggin Brunswick-Topsham Riverwalk for a tranquil break.