Book a hotel near Funtown Splashtown USA, Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Funtown Splashtown USA
Funtown Splashtown USA Hotel & Travel Guide
Hours of action and excitement await your children at Funtown Splashtown USA.
It can be found in Portland, a popular city that beckons travelers from all across the globe.
It's always good to have options when you're searching for a room, and with approximately 5 hotels just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Funtown Splashtown USA, you are almost guaranteed to find something in the vicinity. The Hampton Inn Saco Orchard, the Rodeway Inn Saco and the Exit 5 Motel & Cottages are three that are recommended, and they are just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're sick of having to choose between eating out at a nice place or buying that perfect gift, then free up some of your cash by staying at one of the area's more economical accommodations. You'll find the Holiday Inn Express Biddeford and the Atlantic Breeze Inn a reasonable drive away.
You don’t have to be a food buff to enjoy the meals at Ground Round Sports Grille (779 Portland Road, Saco). What's more, you'll find it a meager 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Funtown Splashtown USAYou've been traveling for quite some time, so surely Funtown Splashtown USA won't be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to take a look at what else the area has available:
- Show off your grip, stance and swing at Dunegrass Golf Club.
- You may have heard some savvy locals mention Biddeford-Saco Country Club. This private club gives its numerous members steady access to a variety of high-quality event and activity facilities.
- Cool down at Aquaboggan Water Park, where you can try the thrills and spills of some great water rides.
- History fans will be keen to visit Saco Museum, where history comes to life with stories from the past.
- Most visitors to this destination will hear talk of Saco River Cigars at least once. That's how popular a store it is.