On the lookout for a room not far from Scarborough Beach State Park?
It's just one of several reasons that many wanderers visit the wonderful city of Portland year after year.
Throw down your suitcase, catch some sleep and enjoy being a short distance from Scarborough Beach State Park when you reserve a room at the Black Point Inn, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Get some shut-eye at one of the bargain solutions that are a short drive away. The Atlantic Breeze Inn and the Alouette Beach Resort are some of the known establishments.
Take a brief journey of 4 miles (6 kilometers) and you'll reach the Inn By The Sea, an upscale hotel if you feel the need to splurge.
Other Things to Do Near Scarborough Beach State Park
After finishing up at Scarborough Beach State Park, there are a whole host of other attractions that'll keep you inspired:
- Visit Cannon Rock, an amazing natural landmark.
- Don't miss out on the wonderful natural beauty at Cliff Walk. This local hiking trail is very popular with both locals and tourists.
- Receive some inspiration, in addition to education, at Winslow Homer's Studio, which obtains, preserves and displays art to help contribute to the local culture.
- Don't forget to bring a picnic when you visit Higgins Beach. It's guaranteed to be a fun day in the sun.
- Pretty much every visitor will hear locals refer to The Cheese Iron at least once. That's how popular a store it is.