Book a hotel near Merrill Auditorium, Downtown Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Merrill Auditorium
Merrill Auditorium Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly have a memorable experience at Merrill Auditorium.
It is located in Portland, a popular city that draws travelers from all across the globe.
It's great to have options when picking a room, and with about 14 possible accommodations just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Merrill Auditorium, you're sure to find something close. The Westin Portland Harborview and the Portland Harbor Hotel are well-liked places here, situated 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're simply searching for a nice bed to lay your head on, check out the handful of reasonably priced solutions that are not too far away. Some such places are the Fleetwood House Bed & Breakfast and the Howard Johnson Hotel South Portland.
If you're a little stressed out from the fast pace of travel, there's no need to let it get to you. You will be closely attended to when you spend some time at The Press Hotel, Marriott Autograph Collection, 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away.
Coffee ME Up (221 Cumberland Avenue, Portland) is among the most renowned venues for a light snack. If you're planning to eat out, stroll over to Grace (15 Chestnut St, Portland) and see if the food is up your alley.
Other Things to Do Near Merrill AuditoriumYou can check out an assortment of other attractions after your outing to Merrill Auditorium:
- Portland Downtown Historic District is a site that you can spend a few hours at to get an understanding of it's historical significance.
- Find out about some of the events that have helped make the area what it is by visiting Monument Square, a well-known local monument.
- Give your respects at Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, the area's principal Christian place of worship.
- History enthusiasts should set aside time to visit Maine Historical Society, a place where history comes to life and paints a picture from the region's past.
- Wander around and enjoy the art at N.W. Barrett Gallery.
Take a train at the closest station, Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad, after seeing Merrill Auditorium. It's a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.