Book a hotel near State Theatre, Downtown Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near State Theatre
State Theatre Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your visit to State Theatre.
It's just one of several reasons that many wanderers spend time in the beloved city of Portland each year.
It's always good to have options when looking for a room, and with approximately 15 accommodations just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from State Theatre, you can bet you'll find something in the vicinity. Just 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away, you will be able to hang your hat at The Westin Portland Harborview. A couple of others are the Portland Harbor Hotel, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you have always felt that travel is more about experiencing enlightening destinations than staying at chic establishments, take a look at the budget solutions that are not too far away. A couple of your options include the Fleetwood House Bed & Breakfast and the Howard Johnson Hotel South Portland.
Take it easy in luxury at The Press Hotel, Marriott Autograph Collection, the lone upscale hotel around. It's conveniently located, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you need a bit of a timeout, sit back with a book and a steamy beverage in a quiet corner of Coffee By Design (620 Congress Street, Portland.) Your tummy will love you when you indulge in a meal at Congress Bar & Grill, 617 Congress Street, Portland.
Other Things to Do Near State TheatreAfter finishing up at State Theatre, there are a variety of other activities that'll keep you on the move:
- Imagine you've been transported back to the days of your ancestors as you tour McLellan-Sweat Mansion, a local historic residence.
- If you'd like to find out about local history, enjoy a tour of McLellan-Sweat House, a fascinating historic residence.
- Children's Museum and Theatre of Maine has plenty of interactive displays for inquisitive learners. Your kids will be occupied for hours!
- Responsible for the display and protection of prominent artworks, Portland Museum of Art is the perfect attraction for art lovers.
- At Children's Museum of Maine, the youngsters can participate in stimulating, hands-on activities.
After a fun-filled day, hop on the metro at Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) from State Theatre.