Book a hotel near Willard Beach, Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Willard Beach
Willard Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Willard Beach is a great way to make the most of your next break.
It can be found in Portland, an exciting city that attracts travelers from all across the globe.
Finding a hotel within easy reach isn’t too hard, with 4 options to select from. You might enjoy the Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront and Hampton Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Willard Beach.
It shouldn't take very long to realize the value of the surrounding area's more affordable solutions. You can make inquiries at the Portland Harbor Hotel and the Fleetwood House Bed & Breakfast.
Do you have refined tastes? If so, you can find a small number of upmarket establishments situated just a short drive away. The Westin Portland Harborview and Inn By The Sea are perfect choices that you should consider.
158 Picket Street Cafe is an excellent location to enjoy a hot beverage as well as a delicious snack. Luckily, it's just a brief stroll from Willard Beach. If you'd like to go out for lunch, stay in the area and check out The portland company. Of course, there's no better way to round out a day's exploring than with a refreshing drink. Spring Point Tavern, also a brief walk away, is the spot to be.
Other Things to Do Near Willard BeachYou're surely not going to finish your day after Willard Beach? Set aside some time to experience what else the area has available:
- No matter how many delightful activities you take part in while you are in this community, a day spent at Southern Maine Community College will truly give you a real sense of the vitality of the scholars here.
- Stroll through a historical location when you tour Fort Preble.
- With a clear view down to the water and a long history, Spring Point Ledge Lighthouse is a lovely day out.
- With welcoming staff and a choice of activities, you'll have a fun time on the water at No Slack! Sportfishing Charters.
- Take in the distinctive architecture as well as the rich history of Spring Point Ledge Light.