Book a hotel near Eastern Promenade, Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Eastern Promenade
Eastern Promenade Hotel & Travel Guide
Find some tranquility with nature at Eastern Promenade.
It is in Portland, a bustling city which offers travelers a wide range of must-see attractions.
If you're on the lookout for a suitable home away from home, you'll be able to take your pick from 12 possibilities that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Eastern Promenade. A lot of people have had a good experience at The Westin Portland Harborview, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Portland Harbor Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If luxury facilities are not a priority, have a look at some of the less expensive solutions in the area. If you aren't quite sure where to start, have a look at the Fleetwood House Bed & Breakfast and the Howard Johnson Hotel South Portland.
Take a walk of just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and you'll reach The Press Hotel, Marriott Autograph Collection. It's a favorite option among savvy travelers and offers a welcome reprieve from a lively day of exploring.
If you'd love a brief rest from roaming around Eastern Promenade, take the short walk to Hilltop Coffee Shop for a steaming hot cup of coffee. Another celebrated local establishment is Tacos Del Seoul, which features an impressive range of dishes and a convenient location. As the sun is going down, you can stroll down the road to The Front Room for a beer, wine or other relaxing drink.
Other Things to Do Near Eastern PromenadeHere's a sampling of the region's other popular pursuits:
- If you're keen to move your legs outside, check out East Prom Trail for a calming morning.
- Remember to take your sunglasses when you're going to East End Beach. It's guaranteed to be a great day.
- Planets and constellations will provide a truly stellar display at Portland Observatory, a celestial experience for children and parents.
- Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Company and Museum is a popular tourist site for young and old. Remember to add it to your itinerary.
- Cemeteries aren't just ghoulish attractions. Visitors to Eastern Cemetery will encounter art, history, architecture and more at this interesting destination.
After a jam-packed day, hop on a train at Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away from Eastern Promenade.