What's the hold up? Mt. Pisgah Dune Boardwalk was made to be experienced.
You can visit it in Holland, 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing.
Accommodation options in the area are limited, with just 1 hotel to stay at. From Mt. Pisgah Dune Boardwalk to The Saugatuck Retro Resort is just 7 miles (11 kilometers).
Is your camera full but your belly empty? You can follow the wafting coffee 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and settle in for a drink at Beachplace LLC (On the Beach in Holland State Park, Holland). If you want to dine out, you can walk to Dune Dogz & Treats (2233 Ottawa Beach Road, Holland) and see if the menu is what you're looking for.
Other Things to Do Near Mt. Pisgah Dune Boardwalk
After Mt. Pisgah Dune Boardwalk, why not stop by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start:
- Go in search of wildlife, sharpen your photography skills and stroll through nature at Holland State Park.
- Sanctuary Woods Preserve is an unspoiled location where you can take a walk, and hopefully see some bird species.
- Get closer to nature at Tunnel Park. Bring some snacks, and spend an afternoon admiring the natural beauty.
- Learn about what makes the wildlife at DeGraaf Nature Center so important.
- Are you eager to find somewhere where one can enjoy a picnic with the family, a long walk or just sit in the sun? You ought to visit Kollen Park / Heinz Waterfront Walkway.