Experience some local culture by planning a fun and educational journey to Museum of Ventura County.
Santa Paula, where it is to be found, sits 320 miles (515 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Geting a room at the Glen Tavern Inn and Santa Paula Inn is almost like sleeping over at Museum of Ventura County itself, at least as far as convenience is concerned.
The Ocean Gateway Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is the perfect solution for visitors that appreciate a more modest hotel.
Conveniently located a short walk away, First Friday On Main St. Santa Paula is one of the best places to take a break and recharge. There are some more substantial food options also close by at Enzo's Italian Restaurant. When the sun goes down, you might like to head down the road to The Hangar Bar and Grille for a quiet drink.
Other Things to Do Near Museum of Ventura County
After your time at Museum of Ventura County, prepare yourself for the other attractions that the area has to offer:
- Give your eyes a treat and discover the creative works at Santa Paula Art Museum, a notable art museum which should headline your list of cultural attractions.
- If you're eager to learn something new, California Oil Museum is worth a visit.
- One local attraction that you probably haven't yet considered is Santa Paula City Hall, an impressive government building.
- For a truly thought-provoking experience, make your way to Veterans Memorial Park.
- If you're in need of a breath of fresh air, go to Santa Paula Canyon Falls / Punch Bowls, a well-loved recreational area.