If you are searching for something engaging to do on your vacation, a visit to Chandler Vintage Museum of Transportation and Wildlife is a good idea.
Ventura, where it is to be found, is 330 miles (531 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
You'll have 4 hotel options to peruse nearby. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Chandler Vintage Museum of Transportation and Wildlife you'll discover the Best Western Oxnard Inn and Ramada Oxnard.
If you enjoy making your budget go as far as possible, the Palace Inn Oxnard may be just what you've been looking for, and it's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Get comfortable, take the weight off your legs and savor a bite to eat at U T Z Snacks, a great place close to Chandler Vintage Museum of Transportation and Wildlife. Pacific Cafe is a great venue that is close by if you want something more nourishing. Finish up a great day with some refreshing drinks at Snooky's, also very close by, and raise a glass to your poor colleagues back in the office.
Other Things to Do Near Chandler Vintage Museum of Transportation and Wildlife
On top of Chandler Vintage Museum of Transportation and Wildlife, here is a list of some other things in the wider region you're going to want to do:
- If you're looking for a place to keep the kids busy, head to Mullin Automotive Museum.
- If you've visited the more famous museums, you could check out the displays at Murphy Auto Museum.
- The whole family can get some inspiration, along with education, at Carnegie Art Museum, which collects, safeguards and exhibits pieces of art for the benefit of the community.
- Some time at U S Navy Seabee Museum will cast a bit of light on the human experiences behind the various exhibits on display.
- Looking to find some serenity? Bring your sunglasses to Silver Strand Beach and listen to the sounds of the seabirds.