Book a hotel near Channel Islands Harbor, Hollywood
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Channel Islands Harbor
Channel Islands Harbor Hotel & Travel Guide
Channel Islands Harbor is the perfect escape for travelers wanting some time in the great outdoors.
You'll find it in Oxnard, approximately 330 miles (531 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
You'll have 4 hotels to select from nearby. The Embassy Suites by Hilton Mandalay Beach Hotel & Resort and Channel Island Shores, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Channel Islands Harbor, are popular with many travelers.
If you would rather save a little bit of your hard-earned cash for the important things in life, spend a few nights at one of the economical solutions within easy driving distance. You can inquire about the Best Western Oxnard Inn and the La Quinta Inn Ventura.
It doesn't matter if it's an expertly brewed coffee or a chocolate-drenched treat, you're likely to find something at Honey Cup Coffee and Kitchen (3500 Harbor Boulevard, Oxnard). A popular place for hungry sightseers, Sea Fresh Channel Islands (3550 Harbor Boulevard, Oxnard) is only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Channel Islands HarborAfter you're finally finished with Channel Islands Harbor, you certainly won't run out of things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the region:
- Learn about the region's rich maritime heritage by visiting Channel Islands Maritime Museum.
- Escape your troubles and head to Silver Strand Beach where you'll enjoy the calling seabirds.
- Inquire about guided tours and browse the exhibits on display at U S Navy Seabee Museum.
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once claimed that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take his advice and explore Carnegie Art Museum while in the destination?
- While not the most glamorous or famous museum, Murphy Auto Museum might still be worth an afternoon visit if you have a thirst for knowledge.