Book a hotel near Camarillo Premium Outlets, Camarillo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Camarillo Premium Outlets
Camarillo Premium Outlets Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are hunting around for something interesting to experience on your break, a trip to Camarillo Premium Outlets is a good idea.
To get there, you'll have to travel about 330 miles (531 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you reach Camarillo.
With approximately 6 hotels located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Camarillo Premium Outlets, you shouldn't have any trouble finding something comfortable. A lot of travelers enjoy the Hampton Inn And Suites Camarillo, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, the Bella Capri Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Days Inn Camarillo - Ventura, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Why not choose a place that's closer to the less expensive end of the spectrum? It's a handy way to stay within your vacation budget. You might wish to look into the Good Nite Inn Camarillo which is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. Another solution is the Motel 6 Camarillo, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Socialize, smell the coffee and meet some fellow travelers at Starbucks, which is a short walk away. Or, perhaps you can look for a free table near the window at Wetzel's Pretzels. It's close by and renowned for keeping patrons satisfied with delicious lunches and dinners. Round out a great day with some drinks at Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill, also within walking distance, and propose a toast to your colleagues back in the office.
Other Things to Do Near Camarillo Premium OutletsIf you can squeeze it in, be sure to investigate what else is happening in the region:
- You should find a way to WWII Aviation Museum, where you'll explore the fascinating heritage of aviation and the magic and adventure of flying.
- At Spanish Hills Country Club, you can hang out with a few savvy locals, and enjoy private access to its polished grounds.
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or just enjoy sipping wine with friends, Cantara Cellars is an excellent place to taste the flavors of the area.
- Imagine yourself living long ago when you're on a fascinating tour of the local historic residence, Camarillo Ranch.
- Develop your swing and perhaps shave a few strokes from your score at Sterling Hills Golf Club.