Book a hotel near Santa Paula Theatre Center, Santa Paula
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Santa Paula Theatre Center
Santa Paula Theatre Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Santa Paula Theatre Center is definitely a destination worth exploring.
It awaits you in Santa Paula, which is 320 miles (515 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Anyone who values a good deal will definitely take pleasure in staying a night or two at the Ocean Gateway Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you are feeling exhausted from your travels, stop for a minute and enjoy a delicious caffeine hit at First Friday On Main St. Santa Paula, just an easy walk away. If you want something a little more filling, make a reservation at Vince's Coffee Shop, another nearby option. Explore a new facet of the neighborhood and head to The Hangar Bar and Grille, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Santa Paula Theatre CenterIf you are hoping to stuff as many things as possible into your break, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- To make sure that past events are always remembered, the local area constructed Veterans Memorial Park so anyone could pay their respects.
- Become better acquainted with the character of this area with a visit to Santa Paula City Hall. Make sure to inquire about visiting times before heading over to this landmark.
- Take a breath of fresh air while admiring the natural landscape at Santa Paula Canyon Falls / Punch Bowls. You'll find lots of space to have fun and relax!
- Some time spent at Museum of Ventura County is an awesome way to learn about regional history in a relaxing way.
- Check out California Oil Museum if you've tried all the popular museums and you still have a thirst for more!