A trip to Santa Paula City Hall is an excellent way to use up some of your travel time.
Santa Paula, where it is located, lies 320 miles (515 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Would you love to step out your front door and be at Santa Paula City Hall in just a few minutes? That's the convenience you'll enjoy when you reserve a room at the Glen Tavern Inn and Santa Paula Inn.
If you're wanting a bargain solution, inquire into the Ocean Gateway Inn, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Conveniently located a short walk away, Flight 126 Cafe is one of the most popular places to unwind and recharge. If you'd like something a little more substantial, check out Tlaquepaque Restaurant, which is also close-at-hand. Continue walking and while away the rest of your day sampling the drinks available at The Hangar Bar and Grille.
Other Things to Do Near Santa Paula City Hall
Whether you're wanting to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after you visit Santa Paula City Hall:
- Take some time away from the busy streets to solemnly reflect on the past with a visit to Veterans Memorial Park.
- Breathe in the fresh air while admiring the landscape at Santa Paula Canyon Falls / Punch Bowls. You'll discover lots of space to have fun and relax!
- Perhaps not the most prestigious or well-known museum, California Oil Museum might still be worth a visit if you have a passion for learning.
- Fans of artistic creations should make plans to visit Santa Paula Art Museum where they'll surely be inspired.
- From remarkable rulers to important dates, Museum of Ventura County houses exhibitions that are worth a visit.