Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit North Conway, a family-friendly city known for its mountain views and restaurants, as well as attractions like Cranmore Mountain Resort and Conway Scenic Railway. Take your pick from Travelocity's 11 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in North Conway and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in North Conway with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Schouler Park and Echo Lake State Park.
- Other things to see include North Conway Depot Railroad Museum, Mount Washington Observatory Weather Discovery Center, and North Conway Country Club.
- Need a pet store? Try PetSmart and White Mountain Aquariums - Tropical Fish Store.
- For vet care, MWV Mobile Veterinary Clinic, Christensen, Sheri C DVM - Conway Veterinary Hospital, and North Country Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in North Conway
- Kearsarge Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Mountain View at Crown Ridge Resort
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star vacation home.
- The Suites at Eastern Slope Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star condo.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in North Conway
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in North Conway.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 4°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 7°F.