Tasting the clean air at Ohiopyle State Park is the perfect way to soothe your harried nerves.
It's in Uniontown, 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Harrisburg.
Since there's only 1 accommodation option within close reach, we suggest booking early. From Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, it is only 4 miles (6 kilometers) to Ohiopyle State Park.
Other Things to Do Near Ohiopyle State Park
You'll be able to discover a host of other attractions after visiting Ohiopyle State Park:
- Head off the beaten trail and admire the lovely flowing waters of Cucumber Falls.
- Both locals and tourists often enjoy guided tours of Kentuck Knob, a memorable historic residence.
- Try and find the fairways at Mystic Rock, a lovely place to unwind and play a couple of rounds.
- There may not be such a thing as a safe bet, at Lady Luck Casino at Nemacolin, but that is no reason to not try a hand of poker.
- If you would like to learn about local history, enjoy a guided tour of Fallingwater, a fascinating historic residence.