Where to stay in Oklahoma: Best areas for travelers
- Oklahoma City: Nothing beats staying right in the middle of the action, particularly when you've got fabulous attractions such as Oklahoma City Zoo on your doorstep. After a big day of exploring, jump into bed at the Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel, the Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel or The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City.
- Tulsa: Home to plenty of big-name attractions, this is an essential stop on any good Oklahoma itinerary. If you're only in town for a short time, one thing you can't miss is Tulsa Zoo. Rest your head somewhere comfortable and convenient like The Mayo Hotel, the Hyatt Place Tulsa Downtown or the Courtyard by Marriott Tulsa Downtown.
- Vinita: Settle in and get ready to embark on an unforgettable adventure. Top attractions like Buffalo Run Casino, Grand Lake O' the Cherokees and Stables Casino are just the start of what this buzzing place has to offer. Other must-see sights include Route 66 Vintage Iron Motorcycle Museum, Darryl Starbird's Rod & Custom Hall of Fame Museum and Har-Ber Village. But a vacation isn't really complete without some R & R. When it comes to comfort and convenience, you can't beat the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vinita, the Relax Inn or the Super 8 by Wyndham Big Cabin/Vinita Area.
- Ardmore: If you only have time to tick one attraction off here, Arbuckle Wilderness should be your number one priority. After a busy day of sightseeing, you'll be in the mood to relax in a comfortable room. Some top-rated hotel options include the La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ardmore Central, the Economy Inn or the Best Western Plus Ardmore Inn & Suites.
- Muskogee: Do you like staying in the city center but also desire access to nature too? Some of the places you should stop by during your stay here are Tenkiller Ferry Lake and Honor Heights Park. If you're yearning for more time around Mother Nature, don't forget about Fort Gibson Lake, Cherokee Landing State Park, Brewer Bend Public Use Area and Rock Dike Park either. All of that time outdoors and running around will wear you out, so lay your head at a comfortable place like the Budget Host Inn Muskogee, the Regency Inn or the Days Inn by Wyndham Muskogee.
Search vacation packages deals in Oklahoma's top destinations
Top Oklahoma hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Oklahoma
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Oklahoma?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Oklahoma?
Why should I book my Oklahoma vacation package with Travelocity?
Can I save on my Oklahoma car rental if I combine it with a hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Oklahoma?
Which airport is best for Oklahoma?
What is there to do in Oklahoma?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.