Book a hotel near Orange Empire Railroad Museum, Temecula
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Orange Empire Railroad Museum
Orange Empire Railroad Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking for some accommodation close by to Orange Empire Railroad Museum?
You'll discover it in Riverside, which is about 410 miles (660 kilometers) out of the state capital, Sacramento.
You don't have many hotel options if you are hoping to reserve a room in the immediate vicinity of Orange Empire Railroad Museum. The nearest one is the Red Lion Inn & Suites Perris, which is 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you're simply searching for a nice bed to lay your head on, check out the handful of budget solutions that are not too far away. Some popular ones are the Rodeway Inn & Suites Canyon Lake and the Americas Best Value Inn.
Bombshelter Sports Bar & Grill (2091 Goetz Road, Perris) is a well-known eatery that locals enjoy after an eventful day, and it's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Orange Empire Railroad MuseumIf you want to discover more than just Orange Empire Railroad Museum, see what else the area has:
- Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce is an important civic building that is visited and admired by both tourists and locals.
- Make a point of stopping to see and admire City of Canyon Lake City Hall, a historic civic building.
- At Canyon Lake Country Club, regular patrons gather for a drink while clearing their schedule for a few leisurely pursuits.
- Enjoy a few rounds, get active and mentally challenge yourself at the local Menifee Lakes Golf Course.
- The odds might be against you at Lake Elsinore Casino, but that's no reason not to try a hand of poker.
Heading to Orange Empire Railroad Museum on the metro couldn't be more simple. The best station, South Perris, is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.