You'll definitely enjoy your visit to Palm Beach International Equestrian Center.
Why not pack your bags and head to Wellington so you can get started today?
Although there is just 1 accommodation option that's within easy reach, you won't be short on comfort. The Hampton Inn & Suites Wellington is just 4 miles (6 kilometers) from Palm Beach International Equestrian Center.
It will be almost impossible to decline some of the tempting cookies, cakes and pastries at Dunkin' Donuts (13501 South Shore Boulevard #109, Wellington). A busy local eatery, White Horse Fashion (3401 Equestrian Club Drive, Wellington) dishes up some delectable food that's sure to satisfy the hungriest of travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Palm Beach International Equestrian Center
Once you're finally finished with Palm Beach International Equestrian Center, you aren't going to run out of ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the region:
- Wildlife enthusiasts will enjoy their time at Panther Ridge Conservation Center.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and get a little exercise. So if you'd like to give it a try, book a round at Binks Forest Golf Club.
- Ensure you leave some space in your backpack or suitcase if you're thinking about shopping at Mall at Wellington Green.
- Water sports enthusiasts should spend some time at Captain Mike Merritt's Native Guide Service, where there's lots of activities that will get you out on the water.
- Cool down in the water-based attractions at Calypso Bay Waterpark. We recommend you take your swimsuit and towel!