Book a Hotel Near Patterson Park, Baltimore
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Patterson Park
Patterson Park Hotel & Travel Guide
At Patterson Park, you can let go of all the worries and stresses of the modern world. Take a relaxing stroll, breathe in the fresh air and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body will thank you for it later.
It's in Baltimore, a thriving city which features a host of appealing attractions.
There's a nice mix of accommodations that are an easy commute away from Patterson Park. Choose from 15 possibilities, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. The Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore and the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront are excellent choices here, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
There's no need to max out your credit card if you stay in an inexpensive, yet comfortable hotel. There's a handful in the vicinity. Why not consider the Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor and the Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites?
You hear some people say the best things in life come for free. That is up for debate, as the first-class establishments in this area are certainly worth every penny. You may want to consider the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel and Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor.
Patterson Perk (2501 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore) is a great place to have a rest from a hectic day full of adventures. Savor a cup or two of coffee or a tasty snack. Conclude a day’s adventure by dropping by Sharky's Bar & Grill (2819 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore), and having a couple of drinks with new friends.
Other Things to Do Near Patterson ParkYou can maximize your precious vacation time by sampling the region's other attractions once you're finished with Patterson Park:
- Give yourself the chance to travel back through time by spending an afternoon in Butchers Hill Historic District.
- If you're feeling hungry, find a table and ask about the dish of the day at the popular Captain James Landing.
- Make time to enjoy time wandering around the historical streets of Canton Historic District.
- Try to imagine life in a previous era while you're on a tour of the local historic residence, Robert Long House.
- Are you looking to spend some cash? The famous Karmic Connection is a must-see on many people's shopping schedules.