Book a hotel near Maryland Science Center, Baltimore
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Maryland Science Center
Maryland Science Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Strengthen your knowledge of the region's culture when you visit Maryland Science Center.
It's just one of the many things to do in the wonderful city of Baltimore.
You're likely to be impressed by the massive assortment of accommodations in the vicinity of Maryland Science Center. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), there are approximately 22 to pick from. Begin by checking out the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, Pier 5 Hotel Baltimore, Curio Collection by Hilton and Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor.
Why not choose a place that's closer to the more economical end of the spectrum? It's a surefire way to stay within your vacation allowance. You may prefer to try the Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor which is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. An alternative solution is the Midtown Inn, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Everybody appreciates to be spoiled now and then, so why not spend a night at one of the high-end hotels? Some places are the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away.
Cafe culture varies so much across the globe. Order a hot drink from UMBC The Choice Program -Flying Fruit Kiosk, a brief stroll from Maryland Science Center, and celebrate the differences! If you'd prefer a place with a more extensive menu, Spirit of Baltimore will satisfy an empty stomach. Cap off a perfect day by enjoying a drink at Explorers, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Maryland Science CenterHere's a sampling of the area's other pursuits:
- Go and pick up one or two leaflets and maps from Baltimore Visitor Center and find out more about the local area.
- If you don't mind a bit of edification, go and see what's displayed at Ripley's Believe It or Not.
- Filled to the brim with fascinating collections and exhibits about the local maritime history, USS Constellation is an attraction that both young and old will enjoy.
- Harborplace is just the place to find a unique gift for a loved one or simply enjoy a delicious snack.
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina is a popular local marina. Check for visiting information if you'd like to enjoy some time there.
Visiting Maryland Science Center on a train is simple. The closest stop, Transportation Center at Camden Yards, can be found 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. You could also head to another convenient station, MARC Train Camden Station, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.