ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Baltimore stay
Within a 15-minute walk of this Downtown Baltimore hotel, you'll find Inner Harbor and Walters Art Museum. Also, Washington Monument is within half a mile (1 km) and National Aquarium in Baltimore is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 439 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and free bottled water.
Lord Baltimore Hotel ratings based on 84 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Lord Baltimore Hotel
About the Lord Baltimore HotelLocation 20 W Baltimore St, Baltimore, MD 21201
Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 18,700 square feet (2 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Lord Baltimore Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Baltimore hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 439 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 18,700 sq ft of conference space
- 2 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1928
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) (16.8 km / 10.4 mi)
- Train station: Baltimore Penn Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Charles Center Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Lord Baltimore Hotel offers 439 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekends from 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
LB Tavern - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
LB Bakery - This Cafe serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
LB SkyBar - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 80 lbs)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Baltimore Lord
- Baltimore Lord Hotel
- Hotel Lord Baltimore
- Lord Baltimore
- Lord Baltimore Hotel
- Lord Hotel
- Lord Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Radisson
- Radisson Baltimore
- Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.