ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Baltimore stay
With a stay at this Mount Vernon hotel, you'll be steps from Walters Art Museum and Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University. Washington Monument and Inner Harbor are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and airport shuttle. Valet parking, a grocery/convenience store, and a lobby fireplace are also offered.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 162 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include free WiFi and room service.
Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown
Apr 23, 2019 by General Manager
Thank you for your lovely review of Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown. We are delighted you enjoyed our excellent location and comfortable beds. However, we apologize we did not properly service your room. We will share your comments with our housekeeping staff, and we will be more diligent in our efforts. Also, we have made a note of your feedback concerning the bathroom and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Safe Travels, Jason Curtis, General Manager
Aug 22, 2018 by General Manager
Thank you for making the Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown a part of your travel plans. We are thrilled to read you had an amazing stay and that you loved all aspects of our hotel. Your recommendation is appreciated, and we look forward to welcoming you back. Safe Travels, Jason C, General Manager
Jun 2, 2018 by General Manager
Thank you for your glorious comments regarding your stay at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown. We are thrilled to read you were impressed with our hospitality, and that you enjoyed everything else that we offered while you were here. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to hosting you again soon. Safe Travels, Jason C, General Manager
May 9, 2018 by General Manager
Robin, thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown. We are glad you loved our location and had a great time here. We value your suggestion and made a note of it. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Safe Travels, Jason C, General Manager
Apr 26, 2017 by General Manager
We are so glad our service and facilities lived up to your expectations. All of us at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown are delighted to see you had a great time being our guest. We hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit Baltimore! Safe Travels, Jason C General Manager
Apr 20, 2017 by General Manager
William, thank you for choosing us for your visit. It’s our pleasure knowing you loved our location and your room. We can’t wait to welcome you back soon at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown. Safe Travels, Jason C, General Manager
Feb 15, 2017 by General Manager
Thank you for sharing your experience at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown. We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay. However, we are sorry for the concerns you had and the inconvenience they might have caused. We hope you will give us another chance to demonstrate the excellent hospitality you should have experienced on this visit. Safe Travels, Jason C, General Manager
Great Place to Stay
Great Place to Stay in Charm City
Lovely stay for one night - very convenient
About the Hotel Indigo Baltimore DowntownLocation 24 West Franklin Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business center on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 4000 square feet (372 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a library are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This Beaux Arts Baltimore hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 162 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 4000 sq ft of conference space
- 372 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1907
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) (17.1 km / 10.6 mi)
- Train station: Baltimore Penn Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Centre Street Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown offers 162 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Baltimore hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in June 2015.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Poets Cocktails & Eats - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 30.00 for adults, USD 10.00 and USD 30.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 45 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 60.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: USD 60.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 20.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Indigo Baltimore Mt Vernon
- Indigo Baltimore Downtown
- Mount Vernon Hotel
- Mount Vernon Hotel Baltimore
- Vernon Hotel
- Hotel Indigo Baltimore Mt Vernon
- The Mount Vernon Hotel
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
- Alcohol isn't allowed at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown.