Book a hotel near Penn's Cave, State College
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Penn's Cave
Penn's Cave Hotel & Travel Guide
Taking a moment to breathe in the crisp, clean air at Penn's Cave is a wonderful way to soothe your harried nerves.
State College, roughly 55 miles (89 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Harrisburg, is where you'll find it.
Would you like stay a short drive away? Since there's only 1 hotel in the area, you're advised to book your room before it's too late. Upon stepping out the front door of the Keller House Bed & Breakfast, it's 5 miles (8 kilometers) to Penn's Cave.
Other Things to Do Near Penn's CaveWhen you're finished enjoying Penn's Cave, get set to experience everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- What could possibly be better than an enlightening cultural trip mixed with spirits? Head to Seven Mountains Wine Cellars and you will easily find the answer.
- Go in search of wildlife, sharpen your photography skills and enjoy a stroll at Poe Valley State Park.
- Every visitor to this destination will hear about Creekside Rock and Gems at least once. It's a well-known local store.
- Observe the shapes and forms of the creations on display at Bellefonte Art Museum for Centre County.
- It's one thing to learn more about history from a book, but when you actually witness somewhere like Curtin Village at Eagle Ironworks, it gives the past a whole new meaning.