Find & compare historic hotels in Plano, TX from $50
Top Plano Historic Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Plano, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and festivals, as well as attractions like Plano Convention Center and The Shops at Legacy. Choose from Travelocity's 27 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Plano and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Plano with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit Shops at Willow Bend and Collin Creek Mall.
- Other things to see include Plano Sports Authority, Interurban Railway Museum, and ArtCentre of Plano.
- Need a pet store? Try Sparta Pet Palazzo, Hollywood Feed, or Pet Supplies Plus Plano.
- For vet care, Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, Arbor Hills Veterinary Centre, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Plano
- Residence Inn By Marriott Dallas Plano/Legacy
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Red Roof Inn Plano
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Plano/Richardson
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Plano
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Plano.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 94°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 98°F in the daytime to 63°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.