Pet owners shouldn't miss Port Townsend, a city known for its boating, and sights like Centrum and Rothschild House Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Port Townsend and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Port Townsend with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Chetzemoka Park, Kah Tai Lagoon Nature Park, and Fort Worden State Park.
- Other things to see include Jefferson County Historical Society, Key City Public Theatre, and Northwest Maritime Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Mac's Macaroons Dog Treats, Wild Birds Unlimited, or People Plants & Pets.
- For vet care, Oak Bay Animal Hospital, Frank, Christopher, Dvm - Oak Bay Animal Hospital, and Penn Cove Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Port Townsend
- Port Townsend Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Valley View Motel
Pets are allowed at this 3-star cottage, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- The Resort at Port Ludlow
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Port Townsend
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Port Townsend.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.