Pet owners shouldn't miss Portland, a city known for its biking trails, and sights like Moda Center and Pioneer Courthouse Square. Take your pick from Travelocity's 157 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Portland and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Portland with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Tom McCall Waterfront Park, Portland Japanese Garden, and Simon and Helen Director Park.
- Other things to see include Providence Park, Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, and Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pets on Broadway, or NPM Franchising.
- For vet care, Mt. Tabor Veterinary Care, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Burlingame Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Portland
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and exceptional value.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Portland NW
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfy beds.
- Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Portland
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Portland.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 32°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.